May Half Term Camping for Single Parents
Campmates are delighted to invite you to join us for a family camping break during May Half Term and it's exclusively for Single Parents. Starting on Saturday the 23rd of May and running through to Sunday the 31st, we are offering you and your family the chance to holiday with other single parent families and enjoy the great outdoors.
As with all of our camping holidays, here's what you can expect.
- Dates - We open on the 23rd of May and close on Sunday 31st.
- Exclusive Camping Area - We position all Single Parents together creating a lovely community feel.
- Use of Marquee - Our "Den" provides cover on those damp days and useful for cooking under.
- Live Music - We have "Live Music" in the Den on Sunday the 24th & Friday 29th.
- Fun Trips - We organise regular trips to Lepe Beach for some awesome crabbing and beach days.
- Communal Fire - We light a central campfire at least 4 nights per week (weather permitting).
- Evening Activities - If you would like to organise a bingo or quiz night in the Den, we have all of the essentials available.
|May Half Term||25th - 31st of May 2020|
|Summer Holidays||25th July - 30th August 2020|
NEW FOR 2020 - Choose your own arrival date and book a minimum of 2 nights.
|No. of People||Total (Minimum of 2 nights)|
|2 people||£23.50 per person per night|
|3 people||£17.41 per person per night|
|4 people||£14.31 per person per night|
|5 people||£12.45 per person per night|
|6 people||£11.20 per person per night|
All of our pre-erected tents include Camp beds, Camping Chairs, Cutlery, Crockery, Cooking Utensils, Small Chopping Board, Cooking Table, Washing Up Bowl, 1 x Cooking Stove.
Gas Cartridges for Cooking Stove = £2.00 each
Refreeze Your Ice Packs = £0.50 each (Payable onsite)
Mobile Phone/Tablet Charger = £2.50 Per Day (A £20 security deposit is required on arrival for each charger hired)
Portable Toilet hire = £4.00 Per Day (Pre-book online)