Are you ready for Campmates 2024 at Lepe Meadows
We are now delighted to tell you that our EXCLUSIVE SINGLE PARENT camping breaks start from May Half Term and continue during the summer holidays.
Whilst still practising some social distancing, you will be able to holiday with other Single Parent Families and enjoy a fantastic break this summer. Our team of staff will be fully focused on making sure communal toilets, showers and toilets are cleansed regularly and you will find plenty of hand sanitising stations outside all of our facilities.
We invested heavily in beautiful Bell Tents and Porches in 2022 for guests who prefer everything already setup and waiting for them. The "Den", SILENT DISCO'S and FUN group activities will return so when you arrive, you will be able to socialise as before however YOU MUST take care and advise children of personal space and boundaries. Fun days including walks, crabbing trips, beach days, picnics etc etc will all still be achievable if everyone follows government guides.
Exclusive Area for Single Parent Families
Located on the edge of the New Forest, Lepe Meadows Campsite is a beautiful place for your 2024 family holiday with the kids.
- Clean toilets and shower facilities just a short walk from your tent.
- Accessible by public transport during the summer holidays.
- Only 1 Mile from the beach and our popular crabbing trip to the river.
- Less than 5 minutes to the nearest village for daily essentials and supplies.
- 25-minutes away from Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World.
- Accessible by bus, check out Bluestar Buses time table and look for Whitefield Farm Bus Stop.
What's Included if you book one of our tents?
- Beautiful 5m or 6m Canvas Bell Tent with Porch.
- Sturdy camp bed and camping chairs.
- Cooking table.
- All cutlery, crockery, frying pan, saucepans, kettle and cooking utensils.
- Gas cooker - Gas cartridges are sold separately.
- Washing up bowl and storage box.
- A Campmates Welcome Pack is emailed to all guests after full payment has been received and prior to arrival, listing everything we include and ideas on what to bring.
Lepe Meadows Campsite
5 Lepe Road